Estate Lawyer – Help to Settle Disputes
Estate Lawyer, John Danielski will handle all disputes regarding the following:
- Testate estates (people who die with a will)
- Intestate estates (people who die without a will)
- Legally or mentally incapacitated individuals
- Developmentally disabled individuals
- Any other matter over which the probate court has jurisdiction
For an Experienced Lawyer
Contact the Law Offices of John Danielski
A probate Lawyer at the Law Offices of John Danielski will help you navigate through the complexities. In addition, this includes the County and State of Michigan probate laws and rules. Therefore, experienced probate of Estate Lawyer will work to identify any potential problems and efficiently execute the necessary and required probate tasks.
The Law Offices of John Danielski is in Taylor, Michigan, serving people throughout southeast Michigan, including Wayne, Monroe, Washtenaw, Macomb, and Oakland counties. Please call us at 734-284-9399 (local) or 866-249-3561 (toll-free) to set up a free initial consultation.